After the exceptionally successful launch of the App for iPhone and iPad during the last year, Android users can now also search through the news, sales or the entire product range of www.exlibris.ch , and make purchases simply and easily online.
The Ex Libris mobile shopping App for iPhone and iPad launched in December 2010 clearly surpassed the expectations of Daniel Röthlin, Managing Director of Ex Libris AG: «We anticipated that we were accommodating the needs of our increasingly mobile customers, but the huge demand surprised us nonetheless.» The App realized by young culture AG has also been well received in expert circles: it has recently been distinguished as winner of the «IFF Award 2011», sponsored among others by the trade journal Bilanz. In the «Best of Swiss Web 2011» the App secured two honors: silver in the «Business Efficiency» category and bronze in that for «Usability». Available immediately, Android phone owners can download the App free of charge from the Android market and benefit from its many attractive features:
- Access to several million books, to music, films, games, electronics etc.
- Search: typeahead-sensitive text search, barcode scanning search, photo search.
- Rummage through on-sale items, new releases and recommendations.
- Branch outlet finder: finds the nearest branch outlet, indicates product availability.
- Shopping cart for online purchase for existing and new customers (CH/FL).
- Payment via credit card or invoice.
- Product recommendation via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook.
Check out here more iPhone- and Android App references!