Weather alarm users can now choose between a classic and a dark view – the dark mode. The display mode can be easily changed in the app settings.
The new release 5.17 of the popular Swiss weather app brings, in addition to the classic, a dark display mode, the so-called dark mode. The mode can easily be changed in the app settings.
The fans of the white writing on a dark background appreciate the dark mode - in addition to its cool look - especially beause of the better readability in half-light or in the dark. In addition, the dark mode helps Phones with OLED display to save power.
We would like to draw your attention to a few more innovations of the last releases:
- Many new roundshot webcams. With the current release, the first livecam in Ticino - at the mountain hut Capanna Gorda in Aquila - is released
- The resolution of the livecam images has been improved
- The events can now be found via the navigation bar
- The precipitation radar has a 48-hour forecast and a 48-hour archive
- The flash radar archive has been increased from 2 to 24 hours
- Display of sunrise and sunset times
- More detailed wind data on a 3-hour basis
We wish you lots of fun with the weather alarm app!
If you do not have the app on your phone, you can download it here: